Monday 9 July 2012

PGP most lovable college

A small visit to my ug college life

my native place is dindigul. I did my higher secondary in christian matriculation higher secondary school,oddanchatram. 

unexpectedly I joined BCA in PGP arts and science college. My ug college has very good atmosphere. I like my college atmosphere very much.
                          
 my college building:
My college building
during rainy my college look like this :

while raining my college look this 
 I stayed in hostel two years. I got so much friends in both hostel and college.
I learn so much good things from them. 

My friend circle: 

My friends
I like my friends very much. first I want to say thank you for PGP institution who brought all the 37 members under one roof.

Pillar strength of PGP:

Principal of pgp arts and science college.

The selfless pioneer who shaping CS department:  

My beloved HOD
 our most lovable person:

Our class in-charger
 my speech at farewell party:

In farewell party(hod,principal,vice principal in chair)
 enjoyable days:

jeeva and me in goa
 I am with my best friends:

Mathi and me
Guna and me



 Farewell gallata:


Last day gallata in my college:




 Conclusion:
               I am very lucky to have this type of friends and staffs and college.
I thank god who gave nice persons to me as my family members.

No comments:

Post a Comment